This FREE Webinar is for dentists in Australia and New Zealand only. To reserve your place please email Alessio@thesellingcoach.com.
Discover the Secrets to ethically selling your treatment plans
Become world-class at communicating your technical skills, so that you can finally deliver the dentistry that you love to do and most importantly your patients want
"Although I was initially sceptical about the value of this course, I was refreshingly surprised to find that Ashley’s approach was the polar opposite of the “hard sell” tactics promoted by others that treat our patients and profession with contempt. Ashley presented a methodical, comprehensive and well-structured course that caters for all spectrums of private dental practice that I highly-recommend for all dentists and staff. His candour, knowledge and approach-ability make this course on patient communication and ethical sales techniques a “must do” for anyone who takes the business of dentistry seriously."
Dr. Angelo Lazaris
Does any of this sound familiar?
• Would you like to have more of your private treatment plans accepted and be paid well for the work you do?
• Have you taken the technical course, but feel that you have not achieved a return on investment yet? Is the kit still in the box?
• Do you think your treatment is worth more than you are getting paid?
• Do you feel uncomfortable discussing private fees with your patients? Are you a bit afraid to ask for the correct fee and are concerned the patient will think you are “ripping them off?”
• Would you like to be able communicate in a way that does not sound too salesey and gets patients to buy into our treatment plans?
If the answer is YES, then this is a MUST attend webinar.
In this one hour Ashley Latter will share proven ideas and concepts so that you
can hear a YES more often, all in an ethical way.
• Discover the six key biggest communication mistakes made by dentists every day in their communication. These mistakes are costing thousands of dollars in lost opportunities every week
• Discover what the most essential skills and attitudes are in order to hear a "yes" more often
• Develop more self-confidence and develop a more positive attitude of success and accomplishment
• Discover the one major secret as to why some dentists are more successful than others
• Understand the eight proven steps of the Ethical Sales Approach, so that more patients say yes to your treatment plans
• Build instant rapport with all types of patients. Discover the one secret to get patients to like you instantly
• Understand how patients make decisions when they buy cosmetic dentistry
• Develop new skills and behaviours that will enable you to increase your treatment plan acceptance rate, in an ethical way.
• Learn how to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely. Understand the language that excites patients to take action and most importantly, what you must not say to dissuade them.
• Create a World Class Patient Journey in your practice. Stand out from all other practices
Why Ashley Latter
Since 1997, over 15,500 delegates have taken his Two Day Ethical Sales and Communication Programme in over 13 countries world-wide including the USA, Canada, India and all over Europe. This programme is legendary in the U.K. & Irish dental world and is probably the most sought after programme in dentistry today. In the last two years Ashley has delivered eight programmes in Australia. The programmes went down so well in Sydney and Melbourne that he is returning in 2018 to deliver four programmes.
He has now delivered over 24,000 hours of communication skills training to the dental world, probably more than anyone else on the planet.
Apart from the Ethical Sales and Communication Programme, Ashley delivers other programmes including creating a World Class Patient Journey, Creating a High Performance Team, How to Turn Telephone Enquiries into Appointments and a High Impact Presentation Skills Programme. Ashley also works with a very forward thinking group of dentists and orthodontists on the Serious Players Club, which is an Entrepreneur group.
In March 2015, Ashley was voted number 12 Most Influential Person in UK Dentistry.
Ashley is the author of You are Worth it - Feel comfortable communicating your fees and achieve the income your services deserve and Don't wait for the tooth fairy - How to communicate effectively and create the perfect patient journey in your practice. He has also contributed to the Dental Masters Series.
In short, he is simply the best at helping dentists and their teams connect better with their patients, so that they can finally deliver the dentistry that they love to do and most importantly their patients want.
"Hi Ashley, So it's worked already with getting 3 additional crowns and 1 onlay on the first 2 patients! Awesome! :)"
Dr Faris Kirmani (B.D.Sc.)
"I'm already seeing a spike in conversions, especially tooth whitening and implants. Things i would typically have had a tricky time converting. Thanks for constantly helping me and pushing me in the right direction and for introducing me to Ashley's techniques and organising the course. I've booked twice what i paid for the course in the past 2 days."
Dr. Colm Galvin - Smiles Dental Clinic
"I had two amazing days of the programme. I really enjoyed it and it was fun. I am really happy that i came to your course. I would recommend to your course to my friends and colleagues.."
Dr Chintan Trivedi, Goulburn Family Dental Clinic and Cosmetic Dental Practice
"The first couple of days back have been great. I have instantly made a 1/3 more just by not reducing the prices in my head! I've tried the dialog with the patients and I'm not scared to talk about the prices or offer certain treatments, already I have had an increase in small treatment plans taken up. I know I need to practice a lot more, I probably only say about 20% of what we learnt but I will keep rehearsing! Thanks for a great weekend in Sydney"
Dr Ellen Ward