THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL. Learn to present effectively to an audience, groups or even one to one.We use proven techniques to improve your performance and enhance your self confidence.With group and one-to-one coaching, participants make major breakthroughs in an area that may otherwise seem daunting.
One day could make a life changing difference to your confidence and self-belief.
Coach for this programme is Alistair Mann.
Everybody, no matter who they are, or how confident they may appear, is apprehensive about their levels of confidence and their ability to communicate effectively in front of others. The key to managing that nervousness is acquiring the necessary skills to do it right. After all no one is born with self-confidence.
On this illuminating and often life-changing course, the secrets to self-confidence are revealed, allowing even the most anxious and introvert individuals to
become more comfortable in their ability to present themselves to others.
Our specialist coach Alistair Mann is a public speaking expert and has won a series of national awards for his presentation skills. Take the opportunity to quell all your fears as Alistair guides through the key principles of successfully presenting yourself to others.
"Whether you are speaking to two people or two hundred, these skills will be invaluable. The ability to talk with confidence can, in many cases, open the way to a huge spectrum of opportunities you never thought possible."
During this one day programme you will develop
1. Excellent communication and presentation skills - the goal of the day to improve everyone's communication and presentation skills. By the end of the day each attendee will feel comfortable presenting to groups of people and actually enjoy doing it, as if they have been presenting all their lives.
2. How to handle difficult situations - how to stand out and how to handle pressure in difficult situations. You will discover the secrets to handing difficult questions, how to handle pressured situations and when necessary stand out in interviews.
3. Extra self- confidence and a more positive attitude - exercises are run during the day to expand everyone's comfort zone and develop a more positive attitude of success and accomplishment.
And much more..
Your investment includes
1. Full day with plenty of one to one coaching
2. Course Manual
3. All Refreshments and lunch
4. 7 hours CPD
Your Coach - Alistair Mann
Alistair Mann brings with him more than twenty-five years of top level media experience to Ashley Latter Ltd.
A current presenter and commentator on BBC and BT Sport, he can boast ITV, Channel Four, Sky Sports and Channel Five on his impressive CV as well as three National RTS Television Awards in recognition of his successful career to date.
Having trained as a course presenter in 2006, Alistair has since been offering delegates right across the employment spectrum his burgeoning expertise and has worked with companies as diverse as Saab Cars International, Manchester United FC and the University of Central Lancashire.
Having worked closely with Ashley since 2013, he is now fully immersed in the Ashley Latter methodology and has even assisted him in writing his most recent book “Because You’re Worth It”.
Alistair is our specialist Practice Manager, Reception, High Impact Presentation, Self-Confidence and Young People’s course presenter and his relaxed yet informative style, has consistently brought him some stunning feedback from all the delegates with whom he’s worked.
If after taking one of our courses you feel that you have not developed new skills, and attitudes that will make a real difference to you and your team’s performance, then I will refund the cost of the course no quibble.
That is the Ashley Latter 100% guarantee.