Without doubt the Reception Team are the most important people within the dental practice. They are the first point of contact when a patient either telephones or visits your practice. Depending on how they deal with the patient, he or she will decide whether to visit your practice or to go elsewhere. They are the shop window to your practice and you get one chance to make a good impression. This is more important than ever before as patients are shopping around for their treatment and practices are becoming less reliant on the National Health Service. If a patient stays with you for 10 years and they join a membership plan they could then be worth £5000 to you. If they are interested in cosmetic treatment then your treatment plans could potentially run into five figures. That's what each telephone call to your practice is potentially worth.
Every year, Dental Practices spend thousands of pounds marketing and attracting leads to their practice. Each lead needs to be treated correctly to ensure that the patient enquiry turns into an appointment, and ultimately a client.
This programme is a mixture of presentation, facilitation, discussion and hands on coaching. Your receptionist will develop new behaviours and new skills so that your practice will stand out from the competition and ensure that enquiries turn into appointments. It does exactly what it says on the tin. We will coach your team members on how to take an enquiry and turn it into an appointment.
This course is specifically focussed on those members of the practice team who are involved in handling new and even existing patient telephone enquiries and emails.
On this packed one day programme, delegates will be coached on how to
• Discover the skills that are paramount in becoming world class on the telephone
• Create a memorable first impression - stand out from the competition
• Know your numbers - understand the value of each call to your practice
• Speak the language of benefits to excite the patient - motivate the patient to take action NOW
• Develop outstanding communication skills - eliminate waffle
• Become outstanding at building rapport and asking questions to understand what the patient is interested in
• Talk money with re-assurance and self-confidence. Be proud of your fees - even when you are more expensive than a practice down the road
• Design a Practice telephone protocol - know all the steps
• Develop a winning attitude and extra self confidence
• Learn how to convert patients enquiring about NHS into private patients
• Use enquiry measurement tools - find out what marketing is working and what is not
• Stand out from the competition
• Learn how to close and turn more enquiries into appointments
• Develop some scripts to turn email enquiries into appointments
• Why it is important that new enquiries are not dealt with at the desk
• Discover the strategies of the most successful dentist practices in the UK
Your coach for this programme is Alistair Mann
A percentage of our earnings supports bridge2aid and The Fed
If after taking one of our courses you feel that you have not developed new skills, and attitudes that will make a real difference to you and your team’s performance, then I will refund the cost of the course no quibble.
That is the Ashley Latter 100% guarantee.