Grant McAree is owner of the Whyte House Dental Group – a group of dental practices in Devon which opened in 2001.
He has a passion for providing a range of treatment options to his patients and providing a World Class Service.
He is an outstanding Marketeer and over 100 patients a month register to become new patients at his Practice.
Today he spends most of his time treating Orthodontic Cases and he is a Platinum Invisalign Provider.
12 months ago he started a Facebook Group called Advertising and Marketing Tips for Dentists by Dentists and from a standing start has grown to over 4,000 members.
In this podcast, you will learn;
- The importance of having different methods of marketing in your Practice
- How to develop your unique selling points and why it is so important
- How to work out your marketing budgets and how to measure what you do to get a return back on your investment
- What questions his Reception ask when they receive a new enquiry and how to stand out against the competition.
- How to train the staff and get their buy in to being the best
- The importance of obtaining deposits when new patients enquire and how to get them
- How never to play the race to the bottom