In this podcast, we interview Carol Somerville Roberts, who is the Clinical Director at Evolve Dentistry in Bristol.
She opened the practice nearly 10 years ago as a squat and today she has a flourishing business employing 17 people.
This interview is absolutely full of gems and will inspire and motivate you. Please have a pen and paper ready to take lots of notes.
You will discover…
- The lengths that Carol took to recruit new patients into her practice’s, even handing out leaflets in her local supermarket
- The two biggest business mistakes she made when setting up her practice
- The environment she has created and why it has worked so well
- The four-word banner that has brought many brand new patients to her practice
- The bonus structure she has put into place that inspires her team to new levels of performance
- The importance of celebrating our wins
- How she recruits her team, a little clue, very rarely does she recruit people who have worked in dental practices before
- The importance of values and the ACT Principal she has in stored into her team
AND SO MUCH MORE
If you use an iPhone and you want to have an easier method to keep up with the podcast episodes, we recommend using an app on your phone called Downcast. The great thing about Downcast is the ability to listen to podcasts directly on your phone or computer as the episodes are released. If you use an Android phone, we recommend Pocket Player