We are now less than a month away from one of the most important, relevant and essential Orthodontic Conferences of the last few years which takes place in the Cotswolds on the 9 and 10 May 2019.
These are two days where you can immerse yourself with essential sales and marketing strategies that will not only help you survive in these challenging and uncertain times, but grow and prosper.
If you have not already booked onto this programme, please consider the 10 major reasons why perhaps you should:
- You will learn the most up-to-date essential marketing skills.
- You will leave with the correct skills and structure to help you grow your private sales both to adults and children. You will leave with a proven process so that you can hear a yes more often.
- You will have a blueprint for a perfect website that will help attract more patients to contact you.
- You will develop key relationships skills so that you can strengthen your relationships with your referring dentists, learn how to grow the number of cases from them and how to make the relationships stronger. This has never been so important.
- You will develop a plan to create a world class patient journey, stand out from any other practice nearby.
- You will learn how to grow your referrals from your delighted patients.
- You will discover how to create the perfect team in order to make all this happen.
- Looking at those already confirmed to attend this conference, you will network with some of the key movers and shakers of UK Orthodontics. There will be ample time to network with some of the key players in the UK.
- You will have access to myself, Chris Barrow and Richard Jones over the two days. No one in the UK has helped more dentists and orthodontists prosper over the last 24 years. Richard Jones has done it and got the t-shirt.
- Finally, if this is not enough, socially we have a great time and you will make and develop friendships for life!
This year you and your team will attend some courses, you come back with the folder which will go on the shelf and most likely nothing will change. Whether you have an NHS contract or not, growing your private work has never been so important. After attending these two days you will have everything you need to create a practice that will prosper for many years to come.
The time to act is now. If you have some questions that need answering, please either call me personally on 07976 778250 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to commit, please go straight to the link below and book your place.
I hope you can join us for an incredible two days in the Cotswolds, not only will you learn and develop but you will do so in the most beautiful setting. To those who have booked on, we can’t wait to see you there, you are in for an amazing two days.
We will most likely not be doing this conference for at least another two years, so take this opportunity while you can.