The picture of a juggler on the front cover is there for a reason, as a practice manager’s life is all about keeping all the many different balls in the air. In one moment, you are facilitating a meeting. In the next moment, you have to deal with a staffing issue. Then you are creating a new marketing strategy. In truth, you have a seemingly endless list of challenges and only a finite number of hours in the day to complete them.
If that sounds like a typical day, then this book is for you.
Discover how to do the following:
- Hold more productive meetings – learn how to engage your employees, encouraging them to come up with original ideas.
- Implement innovative time-management strategies and save at least an extra hour a day.
- Motivate your team to a higher level of performance.
- Manage upward and get your owners to buy into your vision.
- Deal effectively with underperforming team members.
- Delegate effectively – learn how to let go and actually enjoy the process.
- Implement change and convince employees to buy into the transition
and much more….
PLUS A FREE “TIME MANAGEMENT” PROGRAMME
A percentage of the profit from this book is donated to Bridge2aid