An exclusive course for enthusiastic young dentists who have graduated from dental school in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
85% of your success in a consultation is down how good your communication skills are and only 15% is applicable to your technical ability. If you speak to any dentist who has taken Ashley’s Two Day Ethical Sales and Communication Course they will tell you, they wished they had taken the course when they left university. For the dentists who graduated in the last four years, you now can take a shorter version of this programme for a fraction of the normal fee.
You can discover the secrets of perfect communication in your dental practice and help more of your patients say YES.
During the last 20 years, by working with his clients and tracking their results, Ashley Latter has helped them communicate and sell over £400million worth of extra dental treatment in an ethical way world-wide
This course is for enthusiastic young dentists who have graduated from Dental School in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Does any of this sound familiar?
• Would you like to have more of your private treatment plans accepted and be paid well for the work you do?
• Do you think your treatment is worth more than you are getting paid?
• Do you feel uncomfortable discussing private fees with your patients? Are you a bit afraid to ask for the correct fee and are concerned the patient will think you are “ripping them off?”
• Do you often find yourself justifying your fees?
• Have you ever been in the situation where you have reduced your fees without even being asked to, just because you feel that the patient will not or cannot pay you?
• Would you like to be able communicate in a way that does not sound too salesey and encourages patients to buy into our private options?
• Have you taken courses in implants, short term orthodontics, facial aesthetics and posterior composites but have not achieved the success that you feel that you deserve?
Here are some of the learning outcomes you will achieve by attending this workshop
* Discover the 5 key biggest communication mistakes made by dentists every day in their communication
* Learn what the skills and attributes are of the most successful dentists in the UK
* Develop more self- confidence and develop a more positive attitude of success and accomplishment, even when times are tough.
* Discover the one major secret on why some dentists are more successful than others
* Understand the 8 proven steps of the Ethical Sales Approach, so that more patients say yes to your private treatment plans
* Build instant rapport with all types of patients. Discover the one secret on how to build instant rapport with your patients and get them to like you instantly.
* Understand how patients make decisions when they purchase cosmetic dentistry. Have you taken the Short Term Orthodontic Course, but have not achieved the success that you feel that you deserve?
* Develop Ashley’s four key questioning skills so that you can create new opportunities to deliver the dentistry that you love to do, and your patients want,
* Understand the language that excites patients to take action and most importantly, what you must not say to dissuade them.
* Develop new skills and behaviours that will enable you to increase your treatment plan acceptance rate, in an ethical way.
* Learn how to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely.
“I took Ashley’s course towards the end of VT and it’s changed the way I communicate with patients. Ashley quite rightly says that were taught a lot of clinical dentistry at dental school and on postgrad CPD courses but nobody really focuses on communication. Everybody says you have to show empathy, ask the right questions, listen actively and develop rapport which is all well and good but before I took the course I didn’t know exactly which questions to ask, how to ask them in order to extract the information you need and how to talk about fees without feeling uncomfortable. Ashley teaches you exactly how to do this and coaches you until you get it right. The method is very structured and you can start using the techniques immediately after the course.
Whilst the course looks like it’s expensive, it is worth it. I made the money back plus more within days after taking the course so as far as I’m concerned it was money well spent. Many people who take the course say that they wished they took it sooner – fortunately I don’t need to say that because I took it at the start of my career.
One final point – it looks great on your CV. Principles like things like this, I got a job in private practice straight after VT and this was one of the reasons why.”
Dr R Ruparelia BDS MFDS RCS(Ed)
Your investment includes:
7 hours CPD
Free signed copy of Ashley's book worth £16 "Don't Wait for the Tooth Fairy"
(Dentists pay £1560 to take Ashley’s Two Day Ethical Sales and Communication Course and travel from all the over the world to the UK to take his courses.)
This will probably be one of the most significant courses you have on your CV today.
Please note: The last programme was completely SOLD OUT. To secure and guarantee your seat, please book onto this programme immediately, There are only 75 places available.
The course will be held at British Dental Association, 64 Wimpole St, Marylebone, London W1G 8YS.
In association with Midlands Dental Academy
Due to the exclusive nature of the event, all ticket purchases will be assessed via the General Dental Council website to ensure dentists have indeed graduated in 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017